Tips Certification is for anyone who sells or serves alcohol

Who should be Tips Certied? Anyone who sells/serves alcohol

Breweries, hotels, caterers, mobile bars, distilleries, wineries, brew tour busses, private clubs, restaurants, convenience stores, festivals, casinos, arenas, beverage centers. boat rentals, anywhere alcohol is sold

Learn about the laws that effect you as a server of alcohol

Dram Shop liability and common negligence laws, holds not only the server responsible if that patron goes on to incur injury or death to a third party the owner & manager may also responsible. 

Great Customer Service

Being Tips Certified will help you feel more confident & professional while serving alcohol responsibly 

About Us

Grab interest

Certification Training @ Artisanal Brew Works

Generate excitement

Tips Certification is an added plus for your resume 

Close the deal

Brewers from Argyle Brewing Company taking the Tips Class